"Colophon" comes from the Greek "ÎºÎ¿Î»Î¿Ï†Ï‰Î½," meaning 'a summit,' 'top,' 'finishing.' It is a description of the details and methods behind a publication, often found on the last few pages of a book.
Header quotes, primary navigation and titles across the Natya site are set in Madawaska. Site text and additional titles make use of Helvetica Neue.
Website Design and Development
Neoteric Design designed and developed the Natya website in the fall of 2010. Neoteric redesigns websites with a focus on customer needs, site goals, ease of use and engaging design.
Illustrator, Photoshop, and TextMate were used to create this site. The site runs on Ruby on Rails. Content is maintained using Refinery. The site utilizes @Font-Face which dynamically generates non-standard type on the web. It is authored using HTML5, and complies with web standards as set by the W3C.
- Natya Receives Prestigious MacArthur Foundation Grant
- Natya performs in the Chicago World Music Festival
- Natya Company Member Wins Illinois Arts Council Grant
- Hema Rajagopalan Joins World Dance Leaders at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC
- EMMY Award Winning Choreographer Hema Rajagopalan Reflects on Mary Zimmerman’s Production of The Jungle Book at Chicago’s Goodman Theatre