Sunday 2APM Central class Info!Attendance
Dear Parents and Students,
- Welcome back Dancers!!!
This week in class:
- Basic Steps
- Aunty came to class!
- Brocheva with music and corrections given
- Brocheva protect left right
- Elbows up for shikara brocheva
- Charana ambuja is not throwing flowers
- O chatura too much with head
- Anjali elbows up
- Elbows up in general
- First section of Hindolam Thillana
- Work on first 2 sections of Hindolam Thillana
- Work on those corrections from Brocheva
Goals of the month:
- Just like the hands, we want to be able to flex our feet in our agrathalasanchara and keep the heel up! Next week I will be asking a few questions about anatomy, please do come prepared with thoughts!
Constant Class Reminders:
- Parents, please note that your involvement and presence in class and at home as an extra pair of eyes on your child’s practices is imperative to their progress as a dancer. Thank you all so much for being there with them in class!
- Note, that is is extremely important that you spend time with your child at LEAST 3 days/week for 30 minutes of time. This is an integral part of their education and is expected of all students.